In the mass-media Angela Merkel is posing as the ‘guardian saint of the oppressed and unprivileged’, while in reality, her policy decimates and endangers the least privileged individuals and nations of both Europe and Middle East. Behind the scenes – where the mass-media fanfares are not following her steps – Merkel, the de facto leader of the EU, is financing and arming the US-Israeli colonising wars, which are obviously the very reason that refugees exist at all in the 21st century. Merkel, who pretends to be an ‘angel’ in the spot-light, is one of the most determined supporters of the evil regime Israel, which was established upon the invasion, colonisation and genocide of the most oppressed and least privileged nation of the world: Palestine.
- Angela Merkel tells Palestinian girl she is not welcome in Germany, makes her cry on TV: “if we say ‘you can all come here,’ ‘you can all come over from Africa,’ we can’t cope with that.” (July 2015)
- Caught: Germany Bought Israel’s Nukes: Germany “lent” billions to Israel specifically for developing nuclear weapons. They charged little or no interest and, even today, Germany supplies Israel with submarines outfitted for nuclear cruise missiles.
An extraordinary media-hysteria
The beginning of the present migrant-crisis was marked by an extraordinary media-hysteria we have never seen before: The Machiavellian pen-pawns of Establishment known as “mainstream media” went through a miraculous, holy transformation, weeping over a dead boy washed ashore by ‘our’ heartlessness. Meanwhile the iron-fisted Angela Merkel appeared on the media-altar as the “guardian angel of war-refugees”. The media-choir kept echoing her praises in crescendo until recently culminating in her near-canonization.
However, the reality behind the hashtag “refugeeswelcome” is bleak and sobering, as the former two parts of this post demonstrated; so is Merkel’s character, as the following details of this post will reveal. Just one hint of the many: apparently there is a hidden pragmatic reason  behind Merkel’s ‘refugee-invitation’ and her crocodile tears: her intent to obtain young, cheap labour for the German economy.
Upon connecting the many dots of Merkel’s activity as the de facto leader of the European Union, we can extract the essence of her overall political mission.
The plotter of a coup and ‘founding mother’ of USE
1) “Merkel has been described as the de facto leader of the European Union, and was ranked as the world’s second most powerful person … the highest ranking ever achieved by a woman; she is currently ranked fifth. On 26 March 2014, she became the longest-serving incumbent head of government in the European Union. Merkel has been named several times in the Time 100 and she is currently the Senior G7 leader. In May 2015, she was named the most powerful woman in the world for a record seventh time by Forbes.””In 2007, Merkel was President of the European Council and chaired the G8 … She played a central role in the negotiation of the Treaty of Lisbon” 
2) EU is an artificially crafted supranational state, which has evolved, throughout decades, via the illegitimate process of overridden, ignored and never held referenda. Since the end of 2007 we might call EU “United States of Europe” founded by a disguised federal constitution, the Treaty of Lisbon.  Merkel, as the ‘founding mother’ of USE, took the central role in the behind-closed-doors “project” of reinstating the very same EU Constitution that had been formerly rejected via several referenda. Due to the deceit covering up the actual constitutional content of the Lisbon Treaty, the plot amounts to a coup ending the national sovereignty of the EU-countries and sealing their submission of independence to the USE, without the knowledge and consent of the affected 27 countries’ citizens. This coup then enabled the unelected, self-appointed group of individuals – the ‘European Commission’ – to gradually grab full political, economic and financial power over the countries of Europe. The unification of Europe under the conditions stipulated by the Lisbon Treaty – under Merkel’s leadership – has proven to be disastrous, to say the least.
The policy-dictator for Europe
1) Upon the the dictates of Merkel, whole EU is obliged to maintain the genocidal neoliberal policies. 
2) Despite the theoretical and factual evidence that Austerity is crisis-inflicting, Merkel keeps dictating Austerity in Europe [4, 5]
3) Merkel’s Austerity-policy leads to total destruction and annexation of a EU-member state: Greece 
The neoliberal austerity-economics Merkel dictates as the mandatory policy to follow by all EU countries – masked as a necessity to “save funds” – is nothing but an overt form of genocide . The hidden goal of Merkel’s austerity-debt-crisis-privatization mission is to allow the global banks – aka Troika – to ‘buy’ whole countries and continents via mere keystrokes 
4) Merkel, who had no mercy and no funds to save one of EU’s very own state, Greece, has ‘mercy’ and funds to invite, accommodate and finance a virtually endless migration-influx into EU 
She has made it mandatory for the EU-countries to carry the astronomical financial, economic and social burden of the Mideast mass-migration. 
5) Germany after receiving the first fragments of the invited 800,000 migrants:
“There is no society that could cope with something like this. The federal government needs a plan here.” 
6) Merkel’s shockingly inhuman “solution” for the crisis that she has caused:
German government evicts the poor segment of German society from their homes to make space for illegal Middle East migrants 
Determined ally of US and Israeli wars
– War as pretext for Merkel’s “refugee” invitation –
1) “It has become clear that the U.S. and its European allies have direct stakes in the outcome of the Syrian war.” 
2) “Merkel’s grandstanding on Syrian refugees will lead to many more deaths at sea” 
3) “Caught: Germany Bought Israel’s Nukes: Germany “lent” billions to Israel specifically for developing nuclear weapons. They charged little or no interest and, even today, Germany supplies Israel with submarines outfitted for nuclear cruise missiles.” 
4) “Merkel has visited Israel four times. On 16 March 2008, Merkel arrived in Israel to mark the 60th anniversary of the Jewish state. She was greeted at the airport by Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, an honor guard and many of the country’s political and religious leaders, including most of the Israeli Cabinet. Until then, US President George W. Bush had been the only world leader Olmert had honored by greeting at the airport. Merkel spoke before Israel’s parliament, the only foreigner who was not a head of state to have done so, but this provoked rumbles of opposition from Israeli MPs on the far right. At the time, Merkel was also both the President of the European Council and the chair of the G8. Merkel has supported Israeli diplomatic initiatives, opposing the Palestinian bid for membership at the UN. However, Merkel requested that continued building of settlements beyond the Green Line should stop, and disagreed with the Israeli government’s behavior. Merkel’s latest visit to Israel was on 25–27 February 2014. During her visit, Merkel was awarded Israel’s highest civilian award by President Shimon Peres, for her “unwavering commitment to Israel’s security and the fight against anti-Semitism and racism.” 
5) Angela Merkel to a Palestinian girl: “if we say ‘you can all come here,’ ‘you can all come over from Africa,’ we can’t cope with that.” (July 2015) 
A dead boy missing from the West cover-page stories
New York Times: “The extremist right is entrenched in the Israeli political establishment. Attacking the Palestinians has become officially sanctioned policy, embedded in Israeli public consciousness and politely ignored in Western political circles.” 
As a result of such official policy, Israel tortures and murders Palestine’s civilians – especially children – on daily basis, and periodically renews missile attacks targeting Palestinian homes, hospitals, churches, schools, shelters via military strikes. The survivors of the continuous Israeli aggression are trapped under Israeli blockade and forced to live in the most inhuman condition.
The UN spokesman, who witnessed the indescribable suffering could respond only with tears 
Contrary to the official narrative, Israel is an illegal “state”, an army of colonisers waging a never-ending war against the endogenous Palestinian civilians. Israel transformed whole Palestine into a WW2-like concentration camp . Yet, as of today, the many decades’ long genocide of Palestine via the most extreme forms of human right violations including the systematic assault on children is still termed as mere ‘conflict’ between Israel and Palestine.
The mass media, while shedding propaganda-tears over a staged dead boy, fail to mention the actual case of the Palestinian boy (18 month baby) Ali, who was burned to death ‘for fun’ by an Israeli settler , and the criminal received virtually no punishment for the crime.
Ali’s father and mother, while trying to save their baby from the flames, suffered severe injuries and weeks later they eventually died as well. Before they died, both parents went through the unspeakable emotional turmoil of losing their child to such torturous and horrendous murder. Ali’s brother, who suffered similarly grave injuries, is the sole survivor of the family.
His family is dead because Israel – from the beginning of its foundation – is a war-criminal illegal “state” where torturing and murdering Palestinian civilians is the usual daily ‘business’,  and because the leaders of the celebrated Western “democracies” – such as Merkel – are supporting and arming Israel and celebrating the Israeli regime as “democracy”.
- In summary: In the mass-media Merkel is posing as the ‘guardian saint of the oppressed and unprivileged’, [6, 17] while in reality, her policy decimates and endangers the least privileged individuals and nations of both Europe [5, 9] and Middle East . Behind the scenes – where the mass-media fanfares are not following her steps – Merkel, as the de facto leader of the EU, is financing and arming the US-Israeli colonising wars, which are obviously the very cause of the existence of any Mideast refugees. Merkel, who pretends to be an ‘angel’ in the spot-light, is one of the most determined supporters of the evil regime Israel, which was established upon the invasion, colonisation and genocide of the most oppressed and least privileged nation of the world: Palestine. .
 Angela Merkel
 A historical fact buried by the mass media: the EU has been USE since the end of 2007
The EU, the US founding fathers and the “last word”
 Austerity pushing Europe into social and economic decline, says Red Cross
The Genocidal Global Politics and Neoliberalism
[4.1] Angela Merkel must act now for Greece, Germany and the world
[4.2] Angela Merkel shuts down group of Greek anti-austerity protesters
 The World Debt Crisis, as it is happening now: a system too rigged to fail
 Germany struggles to help the oppressed by accepting 800,000 refugees
 “Migrant crisis: EU ministers approve disputed quota plan”
Mandatory Muslim Immigration in the EU
 Germany’s Chancellor Merkel ‘Sending Wrong Signal’ To Europe On Migrants
 German government evict poor Germans from their homes for illegals
 The Cost of Doing Nothing
 The incentive is greater for people to risk the perilous journey to Europe
 Caught: Germany Bought Israel’s Nukes
 Angela Merkel makes Palestinian girl facing deportation from Germany cry on TV
 Reached breaking point’ UN spokesman bursts into TEARS as Gaza faces humanitarian crisis
 Israel and Palestine in the context of the emerging global empire
 Unapologetic, Unequivocal: The Real Merkel Finally Stands up
 Palestinian baby burned to death in settler attack
 How Israel protects its settlers who burn Palestinian children alive
 There’s a very practical reason why Germany is taking in so many refugees